12-strand rope - Technora* In order to provide multilingual support this site uses machine translation, which may not be accurate.
Technora® ropes are ideal where high strength is required along with high temperature resistance. With Technora, you get a low weight and effective replacement for steel wire rope, especially where temperature resistance matters. The rope has a 12-strand weave.
- very resistant to high temperatures (500 degrees Celsius)
- high strength
- good abrasion resistance for aramid fibers
- torsion resistant
- reduces the risk associated with heating from lighting fixtures and electrical cables (heating, fire)
- more reliable rope than many alternatives, also in comparison with steel ropes
- easy to hide the cable, hide on the set or during the show
- movies / theater / show rigging
- ship / yachting
- cable winches
- deep diving ropes
- ropes for installing high voltage wires
- elevator cables
- paragliding lines